We've revised the App structure so that it's easier to access your most used content! Now, all of your data that you need for your next L10 is in the Momentum App. There you will find My Focus, Scorecards, Rocks, To-Do's, Issues, and your L10 Meetings™.
The second Icon in the App Tray is Organization. This is where you will find the tools to keep all of your, bigger picture, organizational data on track. That means your V/TO™, Accountability Chart, Measurables, and People Directory are all in the Organization App!
We have also improved a couple aspects of the L10 Meetings™!
With our new features to select a team before you start a meeting, you can also Discontinue a meeting after it has been Suspended.
Last but not least, you can create a measurable directly from the Scorecard!
While you are building your Scorecard, don't go all the way back to your Accountability Chart to create a measurable. Just click the Create Measurable icon, enter the Measurable information, and select what Seat you would like to tie that measurable to.
- Measurables not re-ordering properly on the Scorecard
- Incorrect Highlighting within the App Tray
- Not being able to click the Edit Button on Core Values
- PDF of non SLT V/TO™ is blank
- Measurable deleting after being immediately re-ordered
- On the V/TO™ when adding comments to the Issues it is duplicating to all other comments
- Re-order on monthly Measurables not working